CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Toledo

So i just got back from Toledo yesterday and lets just say the car ride wasn't fun. Just about every time we crossed paths with a trafic light it was red plus their was a car reck so my dad got all mad. he was already mad cause i wanted some fudge that he had just bought from Cedar point and cause my sister wouldn't shut up!!! Anyway cedar point was fun... I went on my first upside down loopy corkscrew coaster it was sooooo fun but the best part was seeing the expression on my sisters face when ever we went on a ride tht had a higher ranking then 2. LOL so it was pretty fun!! GTG Bye:)

3 comments:

Dibsy said...

I really love your blog. It's so cute...and random...and awesome...and... (roams on and on)

pookieface :] said...

ooo, i lahve the new layout!!! luckey u get to go Cedar point. im SO FREAKING JELOUS!!!!!

*** U get the blog award!!!!!!! ***

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

w00t this is such an honor..*sniff* *sniff* id like to thank...JK