CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Life-complicated

ok today started out normal watching sibs when the neighbor kids at harveys house dome over(9 year old and 13) and we played pool me and the 13 year old actually took down adam the champion himself so yah that was cool and of course he came up with an excuse anyway. Lets just say reading a fight between brothers on ds is really really funny and there was cussing involved and they were reading it out load with an adult in the room that was Harveys entertainment for the night and the 9 year old didn't even know what LOL was or what a soap opera is, any way for some reason they started talking about me and if ur one of my personal friends ur going to have 2 email me about it. Any way GTG :)-Chaco
Oh and i had to tell the 9 year old about 50 times that i had a BF and thats not an over the top at all

0 comments: