CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

~w00t random me is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Time for !!!!
RAndom HaPpY PoStS FrOm Me
~ It'S HaRd To TyPe LiKe ThIs!!!
~YOu can see the floor in my bedroom!!
~ I got a new lamp!
~hahhahahha CHicken Breasts!!!
~=B Buck tOoTh SmIlY!!!!
~ I have never had a monster.........
~I was reading blonde jokes and thye should be offensive but they are kinda funny :D
~ It's Peanut Butter Jelly time!!!
~ I say ummm alot wow
~ummmmmm......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~squiggles:)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Dude this smiley has a beard :)~
~LOL



Lots of luv- Chaco

4 comments:

Dibsy said...

YAYZIES, RANDOMNESS!

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

w000t oops u can't c the floor in my bedroom anymore.... oh well... w000t

pookieface :] said...

dude, i heart u liv!!!
"shicon breests!!!"
wow, hes so funny. too bad hes taken... again... not that he would ever.. oh well... im just not very good at this whole flirting thing... not that i like him... cuz i dont.

wow. i amaze myself.

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

Smooth pooks r u sure u don't like him i mean u seem like ur trying to cover something up ;) LOL