CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Argghhh!!! The dramatic dark depressing side of Me!

Gosh I hate my mom right now 1st she runs away with my sister to Oregon than she divorses my dad and takes half his money with child support, then she spends it all on her self!!! Then she broke my dads laptop and portable dvd player. And finally why i'm mad right now she takes my stuff with out asking loses it or just never gives it back and thinks it funny to tease me and do retarded things! AARRRRGGGHHHH! I h8 her!!! AND PLUS SHE GROUNDED ME SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE FREAKIN RIGHT!!!! >:(

My mom
Self centered
Living Tornado
Female Canine

Sorry hopefully u guys won't have to c this side again its dark really dark jkjk any way just needed to get it down in words and out of my mind sorry again!
Luv,
Chaco

10 comments:

Dibsy said...

Well, your mom...well, I think she means well. Maybe you're just going through that time when you've wanted to set her on fire. (which we all have at least once)

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

lOL yep :)

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

HA she doesn't mean well

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

any way.....

Dibsy said...

Haha. you know when you clink on Jesse a few times he falls off his ice berg. Haha, you should've named it your mom. (goes off to push jesse off the ice berg again)

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

lol i had to name him jesse just to get Cload po'ed it's an insider btw cload loves it when u mention that 5 and 3 r very different and look nothing alike

Dibsy said...

Your monkey po's me very much. No matter how hard I try, it keeps grabbing a branch. DX

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

i know i've thrown it of the scream and it just comes back

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

im setting my mom on fire again i nmy head burn Beotch burn!!!! Mwahahahahaha She's says i',m grounded 4 2 weeks f her i'll be at cload's house by tomarrow! sorry another fight just happened c this is why i cAN'T stay at my moms house arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dibsy said...

Well...what'd you do?